- click on the postage stamp for the Apple Mail Client (if on a new mac you’ll get this screen)
- select account type POP
- fill in a description for the account
- fill in the username Fastcom rep gave to you
- fill in the password you where provided for the Email account.
- Press Continue
2. You will then get prompted by this:
Press the continue button to go onto the next screen
- Setting up Outgoing mail service information
- fill in server description: mailout.myfastcom.ca
- Outgoing Mail Server: mailout.myfastcom.ca
- place a check mark beside Use Authentication
- leave user name and password fields alone they where automatically filled in from the last screen.
- press continue and you will then get this:
Press the connect button you will then get a 2nd prompt for SSL press connect until there is no more connect popups once you have completed the account setup you’ll then be prompted by this screen if successful:
Click on create and then the account is setup and ready for use.