- Open up Mozilla Thunderbird
2. Click on Tools menu
3. click onto Account Settings
4. change your firstname.lastname@example.org Email address to email@example.com ( Please use your actual Niagara.com email but change niagara.com to myfastcom.ca )
5. click on server settings and then change Servername: from mail.niagara.com (pop.niagara.com) to Server name: mail.myfastcom.ca
6. now click on out going server select the niagara.com Email server then click on Edit
7. click on Ok then it should return to account settings then click on OK again and your email app should be working fine on myfastcom.ca
You are ONLY going to change the Incoming and outgoing mail server addresses to the following:
Incoming mail (Pop3): mail.niagara.com is now: mail.myfastcom.ca
Outling Mail (SMTP): mail.niagara.com is now: mailout.myfastcom.ca
5. Click Apply
6. Click on OK
Now you should be setup for sending and receiving email.
Still having problems and unable to get corrected please call us at: 905-988-9909 and press option 2 on your phone for tech support.